[ YOUNG AUDIENCE MATINEES ]
Our new season of fantastic SCHOOL DAY MATINEES for students and classrooms!
The Young audience program offers a unique and highly affordable professional theater experience available for school age youth. The RRT brings in professional touring groups/individuals for school day performances up to six times a year. Tickets are $3.50 for students, chaperones and teachers and are available to all public, private and home schools. Performances range in variety from interactive science and history shows to spectacle shows with exotic acrobats and all range of Musical Theater performances in between. The eclectic blend of programming keeps young audiences interested and engaged.
To order tickets please download & email the order form below to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not accept faxed forms.
Doktor Kaboom / Grades 2-6 / 11.01.2018
Lewis & Clark / Grades 3-6 / 11.07.2018
Cinderella & the Fairy Godfather / Grades 2-6 / 01.10.2019
Frogtown / Grades K-4 / 01.16.2019
Diary of a Worm, a Spider, & a Fly / Grades K-3 / 03.04.2019
Repertory Dance Theater / Grades K-8 / 03.08.2019
The audience plays a key part in the overall theater experience. Each audience member affects those around him or her as well as the performers. Remind your class that everyone will have an especially wonderful time at the performance by remembering their theater manners.
Here is how students can help:
- It is important to remain seated throughout the performance.
- Restroom visits are best made prior to seating.
- Photography and recording during the performance are not permitted.
- Give your full attention and energy to the performers. In return, the performers give it back to you with a better performance.
- Don’t talk during the show unless you are asked. Sometimes we think that if we whisper, it is okay. But if everyone in the audience whispers, it can be disruptive to the performers.
- Turn watches, pagers and cell phones to silent.
- Do not interrupt performers with comments that may disrupt the performance for others.
- Show the performers your appreciation for their efforts by applauding.
Your cooperation will ensure a well-focused environment for everyone to enjoy, cherish & remember.